joe beauchamp's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh Thom, you have to keep this going - I see a Dr Seuss novel coming. You have a des…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 31, 2012 to Chase Servicing Deutsche Bank - Comments ??????

16 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Many things I don't know - consider this blue sky - Thom, you are a bright guy, so I…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 30, 2012 to Chase Servicing Deutsche Bank - Comments ??????

16 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"You are in an area where you can get bogus "facts" from bank personal, so anything n…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 20, 2012 to Divorce Short Sale

4 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I have not dealt with Chase in a couple of years (others in the office do). However,…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 7, 2012 to Dispute letter

7 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Jan Sanderlin

"Ben, you send that certified? Do you actually get some usable results from the QWR?"

joe beauchamp replied Jun 19, 2012 to Chase's Investor Declined Short Sale - How to Find the Investor or other Thoughts?

7 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Cindy, make sure you talked with someone who knows and not a rep with an opinion.  T…"

joe beauchamp replied May 2, 2012 to Arm's Length Question

6 May 2, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Freddie Mac will sell to LLC's - and they are essentially corporations.  It is just…"

joe beauchamp replied Mar 21, 2012 to Chase will not allow buyer to purchase shortsale through their corporation?

6 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Cindie Schulz

"It would seem that contacting Freddie Mac and complaining that Chase refuses to use…"

joe beauchamp replied Feb 27, 2012 to Chase Arms Length Affidavit

5 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Leah Olson

"I rarely bump into Freddie Mac, so could miss some ugly side of them.  I assume that…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 29, 2011 to When to call Executive Resolution??

9 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Dan McHale

"I have never heard of such a thing.  Under what circumstances should a negotiator be…"

joe beauchamp replied Sep 11, 2011 to I am the buyer, how can I expedite the Chase short sale?

16 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************