All Discussions Tagged 'short' (95)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contacting The Bank Of America Short Sale Executive Matt Vernon?

From FinChannel.com: "Matt Vernon Named Short Sale And REO Executive For Bank of America Home Loans"   Any ideas on how we can contact the…

Started by Dave Halpern

3 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Jim Hale

If a short sale seller purchased the home when single but is now married, can he get through a short sale by providing information only on his own income and assests?

My seller bought while single, married, lost his job, moved with his wife to Texas.  If his Oregon home (1.BofA, 2.Bank of New York) is sol…

Started by Jim Hale

9 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by James ferebee jr

Help! Short Sale Offer Submitted July 2009- No Response Yet

I made an offer on a house just before it was foreclosed.  The short sale offer went to BOA.  BOA short sale dept. has been giving the sell…

Started by Jeff Brown

7 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Nicole Borsey

BOA Equator: Negotiator Task is 5 Days Late....

I have done everything, and borrower has done everything on BOA/SS site too.  All of our tasks are complete and confirmed by BOA/Equator re…

Started by Christine Bohn

0 Feb 10, 2010

Switching Listing Agents while trying to do a Short Sale?

The best business comes in form of former customer referrals but in this case I'm not sure if it would be in the sellers best interest to a…

Started by Silvia Dukes

12 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Silvia Dukes

Short Sale Closed for Non-Compliance(?) - Is There a Way to Avoid Starting All Over?

I have had a BofA short sale submitted since August. During that time, the values fell over $100,000. The appraisal came back $81,000 less…

Started by Christine Donovan

3 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Darla Maddalone

HELP...BofA Short Sale Declined b/c I could not upload offer in REOtrans quick enough

How can I get the portal re-opened so that we can present offer? I have called in and re-faxed offer to regular BofA, I have sent numerous…

Started by Melissa Polce

3 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

Short Sale during a Redemption Period

Has anyone had any experience or success with a short sale following a sheriff's sale, during the redemption period, with BoA? BoA is about…

Started by John Milanovich

0 Jan 12, 2010

Will someone please set me straight? It appears in 2010 there are two kinds of BOFA short sales.

There have been January posts on ActiveRAIN suggesting a new pre-approved short sale process is happening on some B of A serviced loans. Th…

Started by Jim Hale

2 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Jim Hale

What do I do? BOA approved Short Sale yet no Buyer.

I need the advice of those who have gone through this scenario. I received an approval today from BOA however, the Buyer has since cancelle…

Started by Lynn Pineda

15 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Marcelo Da Silva

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************