All Discussions Tagged 'short' (95)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BANK OF AMERICA NEW SHORT SALE CONTRACT PACKAGE

BANK OF AMERICA NEW SHORT SALE CONTRACT PACKAGE In the never-ending revision of lender rules for short sales, Bank of America recently rele…

Started by Richard Zaretsky

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

Not a true Hardship?

We have a young client who's mother co-signed on her loan. The mother decided since she cosigned she would move in with her daughter. The r…

Started by Cindy Nordstrom

9 May 1, 2012
Reply by Cindy Nordstrom

Need help on counter offer

First of all, I am the buyer. The submission process has been relatively straight forward. I have a few questions, hoping to get answers. Y…

Started by Mei truong

8 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

Cooperative Short Sale Program with BOA

Hello to All,   I am in desperate need of information on BOA's Cooperative Short Sale Program.  I have contacted a local resource and the s…

Started by Lisa Capes

8 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

BofA Investor Property Short Sales

I have a possible short sale going up for sale with an investor. Property is currently rented for the next 3 months and investor is not beh…

Started by Melissa Polce

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

What is your recent experiences with BoA when it comes to Percent off of original loan value?

Hey Gang, I have an offer coming in on a BoA SS (holding both 1st and 2nd liens) where an investor is around 65% of original loan value AND…

Started by Makoto Sato

7 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Makoto Sato

Bank of America Cooperative Short Sale Experiences

I'm curious to hear some experiences about the BofA Cooperative short sale program.    My experience so far has been that there is a lot of…

Started by Tni LeBlanc (805) 878-9879

7 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Michael Schneider

Form to extend HAFA short sale date?

Hi guys, Re the BOA preapproved HAFA short sale....we've been religiously working on an offer and most likely everything will go through...…

Started by Coleen DeGroff

7 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Ben Racela

denial letters

Hi folks. I thought this would be a great place to see what responses I get from a great group. Working with a BoA SS, lender is Ginnie Mae…

Started by Eric S. Garrison Waterboro, ME

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Rita Legan CDPE (440) 227-4461

BOA HAFA approved short sale price is too high

Hi all, Got a BOA HAFA approved short sale price, have been marketing the house for 6 weeks. There was one other house for sale in the neig…

Started by Coleen DeGroff

6 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Coleen DeGroff

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************