All Discussions Tagged 'america' (52)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone Postpone Bank of America Servicer Release during Short Sale?

We have a Bank of america HAFA that was pre-approved with a list price and SSA was signed. Offer submitted & just waiting for the final…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

9 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

Fire The Bums

Here's the frustrating dichotomy with BoA. They desperately want to be efficient. They want to do better. More than any other company they…

Started by Neil Blumberg

4 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

Attorney that has worked with BofA

Does anyone have a name of an attorney that has worked with or filed against BofA? I have a client that is asking...and they want someone t…

Started by Lydia

1 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Lydia

Attorney that has worked with BofA

Does anyone have a name of an attorney that has worked with or filed against BofA? I have a client that is asking...and they want someone t…

Started by Lydia

0 Apr 19, 2012

BofA Investor Property Short Sales

I have a possible short sale going up for sale with an investor. Property is currently rented for the next 3 months and investor is not beh…

Started by Melissa Polce

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

What is your recent experiences with BoA when it comes to Percent off of original loan value?

Hey Gang, I have an offer coming in on a BoA SS (holding both 1st and 2nd liens) where an investor is around 65% of original loan value AND…

Started by Makoto Sato

7 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Makoto Sato

Bankruptcy and BOA

I consider myself pretty knowledgeable on short sales but I'm somewhat of a newby when it comes to bankruptcy. However, after the last 1.5…

Started by Samuel Hilbert

9 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Harry Clay

Bof A Freddie Mac Backed SS- Just Declined!!! Need Suggestions on Getting It reconsidered!!!

Hey fellow superstars, I have a homeowner that was recently declined for a short sale, but per his divorce decree he has to sell his proper…

Started by Carmel Joseph

10 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by ElizabethWeintraub00697006LyonRE

BOA Paying for Septic Inspection...but not till closing...

Hello -   I just got an approval on a short sale with septic. I generally deal with sewer but got a referral for one with septic. Our count…

Started by Samuel Hilbert

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Steve Wilhelmy

Best Time to Replace Buyer on Equator for Bank of America Short Sale ? Los Angeles

Hi   I have a Short Sale with B of A which was submitted with an offer and we just got B of A's counter offer (after a while). That buyer i…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

5 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Lisa Sipes

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************