All Discussions Tagged 'Bank' (66)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is BOA-FHA Short Sale processing time??

I am representing a buyer for this short sale with Bank of America.  only FHA loan and no second, in Southern Calif.  About 12 days ago, I…

Started by Noel Hagen

11 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Cyndi Marler

Bank of America Short Sale DURING Seller BK

I recently received an e-mail from Bank of America short sale support regarding short sales and bankruptcy.  From what I understood in the…

Started by Aida Rodriguez

5 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

Does Bank of America Approve Short Sales Anymore???

Is it just me?  Or does it seem like Bank of America is no longer interested in approving, reviewing, opening, closing, mitigating, imagini…

Started by Aida Rodriguez

20 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

Bank of America , DTS & Auction.com

I have a short sale with Bank of America that DTS is processing and still waiting for the marketing price, but then I got a call from DTS…

Started by Keji Ogunleye

13 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Cami Pinsak

HAFA Agreement requires Partial Mortgage Payments?

I just received the terms of the Agreement for a HAFA approval with BofA.  The agreement states the borrowers must make partial mortgage pa…

Started by Donna Graham

0 Sep 11, 2012

BofA Co Op $3K to $30K? Your Experience?

BofA's letter to owner says they are offering $3K to $30K for relocation.  The initial process said $3K to my client.  The client thought i…

Started by Sylvia Barry

11 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

BoA Approval Letter says they will Report Short Sale as "Charged Off" and Plans to Pursue Deficiency

I just received a horrible short sale approval letter from BoA with the following verbiage:    1. The owner of your mortgage note, the mort…

Started by Michael Valdes

18 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Brumpton

BofA Loan Modification Nightmare

My apologies for getting off topic by posting about a Loan Modification, but I think this story warrants attention. Note: Though I am well…

Started by Graham Updegrove

2 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

Why do you have to be an agent to do a SS with BOA?

Im trying to negotiate a short sale for a seller and BOA is the servicer. Its a conventional loan. Does anybody know how to get around equ…

Started by Pat M

6 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

Bank of America's rediculous 24 hr deadlines for random document requests

Has anyone else had their files closed out for failing to get documents uploaded in impossible deadlines. It's Friday at 4pm and I'm told…

Started by Marty Macisso

3 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Ludora Cooper

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************