Pattilynn Guilford's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Escalate thru Twitter"

Pattilynn Guilford replied Sep 18, 2013 to ARGH! BofA "Quality Control" closed my file because they can't find property on Zillow??

14 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"They should cross reference Realtor.com to confirm. "

Pattilynn Guilford replied Sep 18, 2013 to ARGH! BofA "Quality Control" closed my file because they can't find property on Zillow??

14 Sep 19, 2013

"Did you check Zillow or the others to make sure QC is correct? "

14 Sep 19, 2013

"They are not capitalists .. they are bankers .. Goldman is an investment banker. Unr…"

Pattilynn Guilford replied Jul 26, 2013 to IH2 Properties Denied As Buyer of BOA Short Sales.

24 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Charisse Dancy

"Yea .. that's the question. Find out B of A's reason, if any, or if the person who t…"

Pattilynn Guilford replied Jul 26, 2013 to IH2 Properties Denied As Buyer of BOA Short Sales.

24 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Charisse Dancy

"There are many hedge fund investors who having made 17+ trillion in the 'collapse' (…"

24 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Charisse Dancy

"No but these days roll with the punches in order to get to the close asap. Now sayin…"

Pattilynn Guilford replied Jul 26, 2013 to Have you ever had your authorization revoked by Bank of America because you wrote a contract for a buyer?

4 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Pattilynn Guilford

"SS don't garner more money in a stable upswing market. The banks buy them back for $…"

Pattilynn Guilford replied Jun 5, 2013 to BOA has a new policy "if a borrower is in foreclosure, the bank cannot talk to us"

12 Jun 5, 2013

"not good .. no wonder a judge in Brevard Co FL stated he was ordered to foreclose on…"

Pattilynn Guilford replied Jun 5, 2013 to BOA has a new policy "if a borrower is in foreclosure, the bank cannot talk to us"

12 Jun 5, 2013

"good .. do you have a bill reference # I could look up? tx cat"

12 Jun 5, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************