Donna Clayton, Broker, MBA's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Stacy, If wife was on the original mortgage, then a quit claim deed would not rel…"

Donna Clayton, Broker, MBA replied Oct 31, 2013 to BoA refusing t acknowledge Quit Claim Deed and Divorce Decree

16 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Have you gone into Equator and initiated the short sale again?"

Donna Clayton, Broker, MBA replied Aug 25, 2013 to File closed abruptly and given the run-around

5 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Reuben Dunn

"When a person borrows money in a mortgage arrangement, there are TWO parts to the le…"

Donna Clayton, Broker, MBA replied Jul 27, 2013 to 2nd lien was discharged through BK, lender won't release

8 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Hayley

"I recently encountered the same situation.  Even though the borrower was personally…"

Donna Clayton, Broker, MBA replied Jul 27, 2013 to 2nd lien was discharged through BK, lender won't release

8 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Hayley

"I had the exact same situation arise with a Bank of America Fannie Mae short sale (h…"

Donna Clayton, Broker, MBA replied Jul 8, 2012 to Adding Spouse to short sale contract in progress

4 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Donna Clayton, Broker, MBA

"Keji, That's awesome!!! Congratulations on being able to bring a little bit of sunsh…"

Donna Clayton, Broker, MBA replied May 24, 2012 to BoA Coop Short sale.. Incentive increases to $5000.00

4 May 31, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"Congratulations on a smooth finish Julian.  Managing short sales is not easy.  It's…"

Donna Clayton, Broker, MBA replied May 19, 2012 to Coop short sale approved from start to finish in less two months in Durham!

2 May 19, 2012
Reply by Donna Clayton, Broker, MBA

"Until now, I have had great results with BofA short sales through equator.  But I go…"

Donna Clayton, Broker, MBA replied May 18, 2012 to Anyone Experiencing Delay or Technical Difficulties with the New Program Started in April?

14 May 27, 2012
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************