Claudine Ellis's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, you need to be in contact with trustees and foreclosure attorney. If BOA tells…"

Claudine Ellis replied Apr 16, 2010 to Has anyone been successful in getting BOFA to rescind/reverse a foreclosure while it was in short sale review?

30 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Johnson

"Yes it is possible. Little bit of a fight, but you have to beg, fight and stay on th…"

Claudine Ellis replied Apr 16, 2010 to Has anyone been successful in getting BOFA to rescind/reverse a foreclosure while it was in short sale review?

30 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Johnson

"Just remember they dont have to have it because there is no obligation, but I think…"

Claudine Ellis replied Apr 10, 2010 to On a BofA Short Sale, is the spouse's income included if they are not on the loan & not on title to the property?

10 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jewell

"I would say yes if it is on the taxes. The truth is that once it is put in equator,…"

Claudine Ellis replied Apr 10, 2010 to On a BofA Short Sale, is the spouse's income included if they are not on the loan & not on title to the property?

10 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jewell

"I am a licensed broker, REALTOR®, ABR, CMP, CRS, CSP, GRI, BS, MA, MCSP, MIRM, SFR,…"

Claudine Ellis replied Apr 6, 2010 to Appraisal vs Counter-offer

9 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

"If you are not careful, it always reverts back to 5%. You are responsible for changi…"

Claudine Ellis replied Apr 6, 2010 to Equator - Watch out for "Voluntary Funds" field

9 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Gayle White

"Thanks for the compliment. It's tough, but only a few agents can do what I do. The s…"

9 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

"This just happened. House was listed for $349. Got several offers one at $359. We we…"

9 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

"Good question. I think you may want to look at the appraisal vs the counter. BOA doe…"

Claudine Ellis replied Apr 6, 2010 to Are all offers countered by BOA?

7 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Perdue

"Yes, We went to the closing table and didnt have an extra $1500 and got Fannie Mae t…"

Claudine Ellis replied Apr 5, 2010 to What is the most BOA has offered for a second lien?

4 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jewell

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************