David Dee's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Diana, same question as Cheri. From my understanding, having BofA remove the deficie…"

David Dee replied Mar 10, 2010 to 2nd Lienholder Deficiency Judgment Statement

4 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Darlene Krause

"Laura, just curious which lender have you used that has been able to do this? "

David Dee replied Feb 17, 2010 to Time line before short sale client can purchase again.

21 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by William C. Black

"Dominique, not to take anything away from what you've stated but I've gone to semina…"

David Dee replied Feb 17, 2010 to Time line before short sale client can purchase again.

21 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by William C. Black

"Makoto, I agree with what BB, Wendy, and Jeff stated below. Since the 1st offer was…"

David Dee replied Dec 4, 2009 to If SS approved by BofA and I have a buyer with a much higher offer, does homeowner have to take the lower approved offer?

14 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Makoto Sato

"Craig, looks like you got a good negotiator there. Thanks for the tip on updating th…"

David Dee replied Dec 4, 2009 to Bank of America Short Sale Closing Dec 2nd...FHA Appraisal below Sales Price

7 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by David Dee

"Larry, I agree with everyone who commented. I don't believe any banks will want to d…"

David Dee replied Dec 4, 2009 to non arms length ss

15 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by larry lessin

"Jeff, that is fantastic news! Something to keep in mind should that occur. It makes…"

David Dee replied Dec 4, 2009 to Got approval from BofA and buyer walked on Monday.................sent in back up

12 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by David Dee

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************