David A. Roebuck's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Never had BofA reject electronic signatures but just had WF reject them on the Short…"

David A. Roebuck replied Apr 23, 2013 to HELP! Seller Refuses to sign 4506-T form

14 May 1, 2013

"I believe another agent can handle the Short Sale as long as those two agents are no…"

David A. Roebuck replied Mar 11, 2013 to Need To be sure - on Listing SS

13 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Deean, Keep us informed as to what your attorney suggests and what actions you actua…"

David A. Roebuck replied Mar 10, 2012 to Seller trying to back out of Short sale!!!!!

28 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Deena H

"I know this is conversing about BofA, but Wells Fargo twice now has cancelled loan m…"

David A. Roebuck replied Mar 10, 2012 to Seller trying to back out of Short sale!!!!!

28 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Deena H

"Maggie, I would wait at least 2 years, my clients also received a 1099C and I have s…"

David A. Roebuck replied Feb 9, 2011 to 1099C received from BOA, how long till they can purchase again?

6 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Wendy Brandel

"Julie, Try Nationwide and Farm Bureau if they do business in your area - what state…"

David A. Roebuck replied Jun 20, 2010 to Finally received verbal acceptance from BOA...discovered termites....Can I ask for repair credit?

9 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Good News!! Check with your lender for details but they are extending the closing de…"

David A. Roebuck replied Jun 19, 2010 to Finally received verbal acceptance from BOA...discovered termites....Can I ask for repair credit?

9 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Ibelieve Fannie and Freddie have just come out with their own HAFA program, very sim…"

David A. Roebuck replied Jun 12, 2010 to Can the BOA come after a seller after you close and fund a short sale?

10 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Robbins

"Cynthia, HAFA does not apply to ALL loans but it does apply to ALL lenders that have…"

David A. Roebuck replied Jun 11, 2010 to Can the BOA come after a seller after you close and fund a short sale?

10 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Robbins

"I agree with Katerina - call every 5 days, sometimes I call after only 3 days as I w…"

David A. Roebuck replied Jun 10, 2010 to Can the BOA come after a seller after you close and fund a short sale?

10 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Robbins

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************