Jilly's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Kevin & Elizabeth!"

Jilly replied Oct 31, 2012 to Silly Question... but is FHA the investor of FHA loans or just the insurer?

8 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Leslie Kunkel

"Aha... so if the loan is owned by an investor... lets say Bank of America... could i…"

Jilly replied Oct 31, 2012 to Silly Question... but is FHA the investor of FHA loans or just the insurer?

8 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Leslie Kunkel

"Thanks Wendy, My email is [email protected] . My experience has been excellent to da…"

Jilly replied Aug 15, 2012 to Help with REO expense LPS invoice Black Hole!

6 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Jilly

"Thanks Elizabeth! "

Jilly replied Jul 27, 2012 to 18 mo. limit for non owner occupied BofA FHA Short Sale

4 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Jilly

"Thanks Kevin! Of course I would have more comfort if there were something in writing…"

Jilly replied Jul 27, 2012 to 18 mo. limit for non owner occupied BofA FHA Short Sale

4 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Jilly

"Is this one of the new preapproved short sales? If not, then the bank does not set a…"

Jilly replied Nov 2, 2010 to PLEASE HELP!!! NEED MORE INFO!!! BofA increased my short sale asking price and now the asking price is higher than the market value and not attracting buyer interest. Why?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by James Lee

"Yes, My seller was unable to upload. My negotiator asked me to upload them to Equato…"

Jilly replied Oct 29, 2010 to problems with Sellers' input?

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Mia Lutz

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************