Keli Amparan's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"The same thing happened to me, but I was told by the LA that BoA said if we tried to…"

Keli Amparan replied Jun 24, 2010 to All set to close - Can BoA Reject it now?

4 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Phil

"I'm interested as well, we signed yesterday and I was told BoA could take over a wee…"

Keli Amparan replied Jun 24, 2010 to waiting for final HUD-1 approval

3 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Kristi, I'm in AZ as well and hopefully will be signing papers today or tomorrow. Ar…"

Keli Amparan replied Jun 21, 2010 to Bank of America Closed in 1 hour!!

7 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Kristi

"BOA actually responded quickly. The LA got a response from one of the people I email…"

Keli Amparan replied Jun 1, 2010 to Finally got responses from BoA!!!

6 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"I emailed the letter to the closing agents listed on the emails sent to the LA. I th…"

Keli Amparan replied May 29, 2010 to Finally got responses from BoA!!!

6 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"Sorry, I am the buyer and my lender needs my tax transcripts. Because I owe taxes in…"

Keli Amparan replied May 29, 2010 to Closing officer letter received, not willing to negotiate or do anything

2 May 29, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"Nikki- Did you get a response today? I'm still working on trying to get BoA to do s…"

Keli Amparan replied May 28, 2010 to Appraisal came in at 45K less than offered. Now what will BOA do accept?,Decline?anybody experienced this before?

19 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Dee Catzin

"I passed the number on to the LA, unfortunately as the buyer I cannot talk to anyone…"

Keli Amparan replied May 28, 2010 to HELP!! Due to close on June 1st and BOA not responding to addendum

5 May 28, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"What number is this for? Has it worked? My LA called the office of the pres yesterda…"

Keli Amparan replied May 28, 2010 to HELP!! Due to close on June 1st and BOA not responding to addendum

5 May 28, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"I'll definitely keep you posted!! Thanks for the info. Did your SA make the call or…"

Keli Amparan replied May 27, 2010 to Appraisal came in at 45K less than offered. Now what will BOA do accept?,Decline?anybody experienced this before?

19 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Dee Catzin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************