Debbie Franklyn's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I too am working on a short sale where the borrower - disceased - had a reverse mort…"

Debbie Franklyn replied Jul 14, 2012 to Short Sale For Estate When Borrower is Deceased

6 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Debbie Franklyn

"I had one where B of A paid CC for buyer and it is VA."

Debbie Franklyn replied Aug 12, 2010 to Buyer Paid Closing Costs

8 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Joe Niece

"I have not had that experience. Contact Ben Benita here in the forum, he has lots of…"

Debbie Franklyn replied Jul 23, 2010 to Need help with BofA 2nd -- charge-off language

6 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Jean Beymer

"Hi Shannon: In my case--I am in Anaheim, CA, Indy approved the 1st with $7400 I thi…"

Debbie Franklyn replied Jul 23, 2010 to Need help with BofA 2nd -- charge-off language

6 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Jean Beymer

"I recently handled a short sale with B of A as junior. Amount owed was under $79,000…"

Debbie Franklyn replied Jul 15, 2010 to What Does Bank of America Want as Junior Lien Holder?

9 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"I am personally going to visit one of the Board members of an HOA to explain my sell…"

Debbie Franklyn replied Jul 4, 2010 to Promissory Notes, Plus Cash Contribution, Plus Back Taxes, Plus Past HOAs - None Paid by BofA - Ideas?

5 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Debbie Franklyn

"Call office of the President. It is a 704 number somewhere on this site. Listing age…"

Debbie Franklyn replied Jul 1, 2010 to WAITING FOR A RESPONSE

3 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Robbins

"I thought I had a problem Your problem is insane! Perhaps they want you to get zero…"

Debbie Franklyn replied Jul 1, 2010 to Promissory Notes, Plus Cash Contribution, Plus Back Taxes, Plus Past HOAs - None Paid by BofA - Ideas?

5 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Debbie Franklyn

"When I got my listing with the HELOC BEING B of A, I called customer service and ask…"

Debbie Franklyn replied Jun 27, 2010 to New HELOC Submission package and NEW Fax number

13 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Hello to all of you! I need your help. Indymac is my first lien holder, B of a my se…"

Debbie Franklyn replied Jun 22, 2010 to New HELOC Submission package and NEW Fax number

13 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************