Kathleen Lordbock's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you not submit the figures to the title company and then work with them on the pr…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Oct 1, 2012 to Change in approved HUD

13 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I have had a few negotiators that were stellar- and then there were the others!"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Apr 14, 2012 to Best negotiator yet w/BAC !!

2 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Lordbock

"It probably does not matter to the investors about the estate issue for time frame o…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Apr 12, 2012 to All documents submitted to BOA, now how long until answer on offer

5 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Myron Odum

"I do have my SS sellers sign a document stating that they do not want to do a loan m…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Mar 9, 2012 to Seller trying to back out of Short sale!!!!!

28 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Deena H

"I had one service released as well to Bayview Servicing now, was M&T Bank 2weeks…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Jan 1, 2012 to can B of A release to another servicer AFTER we got ss approval letter?

6 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Michael Schneider

"Anyone do a SS with BOA and the owners are current on loan payment?"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Nov 22, 2011 to Bof A Freddie Mac Backed SS- Just Declined!!! Need Suggestions on Getting It reconsidered!!!

10 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by ElizabethWeintraub00697006LyonRE

" I am the listing agent for a BOA: BOA countered $14,000 higher than offer, but buye…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Oct 2, 2011 to Bank of America Short Sale approved at price but buyer's lender's appraisal came in less.

7 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Lordbock

"I would advise her not to sign either- she is already under contract!!! You should n…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Sep 3, 2011 to BOA Back Up Contracts

17 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************