Sherry Wheeler's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"How did you do this?!!!"

Sherry Wheeler replied May 29, 2010 to Bank of America Short Sale approved and closed

6 May 30, 2010
Reply by Brigitte Powell

"I say a boycott is in order. For the most part we pay their salaries. Maybe they wou…"

Sherry Wheeler replied May 23, 2010 to Can we start a movement with Bank of America and replacing buyers?

15 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

"I have a FHA loan I've been wrestling with since 1/17/2010. When this is over I don'…"

Sherry Wheeler replied May 21, 2010 to Can't go through Equator because it's a Government Loan? Help!

10 May 21, 2010
Reply by Joe Barnwell

"Sent out emails this morning on a Phase II problem needing help on. Contested apprai…"

Sherry Wheeler replied May 9, 2010 to Bank of America Home Affordable Loan Modification Program

2 May 29, 2010
Reply by John Wright

"I just contested an appraisal by sending in pictures on my listing and full lisiting…"

Sherry Wheeler replied May 1, 2010 to counter way above market value..urgent

14 May 18, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"I've had the exact same problem. I googled the top execs emails, sent out 12 & g…"

Sherry Wheeler replied Apr 23, 2010 to Fannie Mae Owned and B of A Counter Offers are Absurdly High

11 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Kylee Roe

"I have the same situation. They just gave me specific dates to ask the negotiator to…"

Sherry Wheeler replied Feb 7, 2010 to Client just received a Foreclosure Letter on BOA Short Sale

13 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Schallmo

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************