Barbara J. Rice's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, some banks are starting to match the signatures on the Auth doc to the original…"

Barbara J. Rice replied Sep 3, 2010 to Authorizations Rejected - Previously Accepted???

7 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Mike Horton

"Sounds like the property is going to foreclose. Since EVERYONE you've spoken with sa…"

Barbara J. Rice replied Sep 3, 2010 to Equator say Reviewing but Rep says it's foreclosing?? Advice please.

2 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Paul Kuriatnyk

"I agree with most of the reponses that everything is pretty typical at this point. A…"

Barbara J. Rice replied Jul 19, 2010 to Closing Date Approaching - Need Final Approval Letter!

9 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Richard Davis

"I would contact the bank and TELL them what is happening. You are 100% correct that…"

Barbara J. Rice replied Jul 17, 2010 to Buyer Canceled Day before closing, now he wants $5000 cash to close deal. HELP!!!!!

17 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Frank Mir

"Good job getting the language removed. It doesn't release the deficiency but it does…"

Barbara J. Rice replied Jul 17, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"No. But there were so many variables with this short sale it's hard to know if the P…"

Barbara J. Rice replied Jul 13, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"There was a P-note paid to the MI company for MI that BofA purchased. I'm in Nevada.…"

Barbara J. Rice replied Jul 13, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I'm attempting to attach the two documents that show a BofA approval WITH the defici…"

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Yes, I will provide a copy (sans client info) within 24 hours. It was a big deal for…"

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Al: I've done a number of BofA short sales and they will NOT change the language. Pe…"

Barbara J. Rice replied Jul 12, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************