Neil L.'s Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Service release? What's that? It's probably paperwork since that's what they said la…"

Neil L. replied May 24, 2013 to Short Sale Declined, File Closed. Reason: “Failed Internal Quality Review"

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by Neil L.

"Thank you"

Neil L. replied May 2, 2013 to How do I quickly get past the Loan Mod denial prior to a short sale requirement?

2 May 2, 2013
Reply by Neil L.

"No response from them yet? this same type of rule affects us in Kentucky Too."

Neil L. replied Feb 28, 2013 to Bank of America Wants to Control MLS Criteria for Short Sales

33 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Oh! i have a fannie mae file we're doing that I am aware of the BPO value on.  They…"

Neil L. replied Dec 6, 2012 to Best Way to Find out the BPO Value with Bank of America?

13 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Jessica Griffith

"I thought everything was based on the BPO Value?"

Neil L. replied Dec 6, 2012 to Best Way to Find out the BPO Value with Bank of America?

13 Dec 6, 2012

"The BPO form is to dispute the value, not to find out the amount they already have o…"

Neil L. replied Dec 5, 2012 to Best Way to Find out the BPO Value with Bank of America?

13 Dec 6, 2012

"Too bad. I was hoping there was a good dept to call.  I've had bad luck with dispute…"

Neil L. replied Nov 30, 2012 to Best Way to Find out the BPO Value with Bank of America?

13 Dec 6, 2012

"1) He would be willing to do a quitclaim, today even. 2) Wow, why didn't i think of…"

Neil L. replied Sep 12, 2012 to DIVORCE: Who must sign? Different answers for different files with BofA!

8 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"I just found out that the husband isn't willing to sign! ARGH.   What's amazing is t…"

Neil L. replied Sep 12, 2012 to DIVORCE: Who must sign? Different answers for different files with BofA!

8 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Thank you both.  Again, inconsistent info which is what I was seeing too. I sent th…"

Neil L. replied Sep 11, 2012 to DIVORCE: Who must sign? Different answers for different files with BofA!

8 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************