Wendy Rulnick's Discussions (1,171)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Micki - The value is not the issue. This is a COOP, too, where the list price was se…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 1, 2012 to Bank of America / Fannie Mae Declined Even With Death of Co-Borrower

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Kevin - Bank of America's response actually quoted the new Fannie Mae guidelines, st…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 1, 2012 to Bank of America / Fannie Mae Declined Even With Death of Co-Borrower

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"By the way, REDC is the outsourced vendor working this file. "

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"I, too, agree, it's better for everyone to have standard file names. I can only imag…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Oct 19, 2012 to Bank of America Standard Document Names

8 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"The ones where they accept them I love! We just don't do them on VA FHA or Ginnie Ma…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Sep 11, 2012 to How Would You Answer This Bank of America Survey About E Signatures?

6 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Here is my initial reply:   On a scale of 1-5, 5 being excellent how would you rate…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Sep 11, 2012 to How Would You Answer This Bank of America Survey About E Signatures?

6 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Good answer, Jacqueline...!"

6 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Y C - It should definitely help and speed things up that both liens are with BOFA! F…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Aug 6, 2012 to Need advice on BofA Process

10 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Y C

"Hi Y C - Sometimes HELOCs want more than the "standard" amount.  I bet BOFA is scram…"

10 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Y C

"Y C - That is highly surprising that Bank of America did not know they had the secon…"

10 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Y C

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************