MeLisa Minter's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going with the one I have. Didn't get anymore over the weekend, although several…"

MeLisa Minter replied Sep 8, 2009 to I have an Offer Already...But am expecting more..now what??

10 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by MeLisa Minter

"Thanks Sharon. The buyers countered back at list price and I'm submitting everything…"

MeLisa Minter replied Sep 8, 2009 to I have an Offer Already...But am expecting more..now what??

10 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by MeLisa Minter

"Thanks Stephanie. I have not established contact with BofA outside of them telling…"

MeLisa Minter replied Sep 5, 2009 to I have an Offer Already...But am expecting more..now what??

10 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by MeLisa Minter

"Thanks Jeff, I normally go with one offer because I hate dealing with realtors gett…"

MeLisa Minter replied Sep 5, 2009 to I have an Offer Already...But am expecting more..now what??

10 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by MeLisa Minter

"Thanks Wendy. I will insert that in my MLS info. Also, I just faxed my LOA. The Titl…"

MeLisa Minter replied Aug 28, 2009 to Just Reviewed the BOA Approval Letter posted here

4 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

"Thanks Jeff. I'm going to go ahead and list it as Short Sale. "

MeLisa Minter replied Aug 21, 2009 to First B of A Short Sale

8 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Bryant, do you suggest waiting until you have an offer to fax in the entire short sa…"

MeLisa Minter replied Aug 21, 2009 to Approval from Bank of America in less than 60 days.

4 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Andrea Mills

"Thanks so much Wendy for your fast response."

MeLisa Minter replied Aug 21, 2009 to First B of A Short Sale

8 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************