Wendy Smith's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Elise - I think perhaps GMAC flubbed up and paid 6%.  Good for you!  I've heard agen…"

Wendy Smith replied Mar 11, 2012 to Anyone Who Has Done Dual Agency & Received 6% Commission In Last Year? BOA

19 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Celeste ODea

"Wow, Deana, I totally get it about wanting to enforce the contract, and I would be o…"

Wendy Smith replied Mar 9, 2012 to Seller trying to back out of Short sale!!!!!

28 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Deena H

"You are right!  Also, unless extended again by legislature, the Mortgage Debt Relief…"

28 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Deena H

"Good advice Ben but in my two recent situations - each seller had been denied a loan…"

28 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Deena H

"That's a good idea - there's a lot to be said for the power of the printed word but…"

28 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Deena H

"Gee, I just had the exact situation but my sellers don't believe they owe anybody an…"

28 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Deena H

"I couldn't get the letter to launch but my knee-jerk question would be is your selle…"

Wendy Smith replied Dec 5, 2011 to Has anyone seen this letter sent out from ShortSale213.com?

2 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Richard Zaretsky

"I just had a similar denial - FreddieMac loan, however in my file, the buyer agreed…"

Wendy Smith replied Nov 22, 2011 to Bof A Freddie Mac Backed SS- Just Declined!!! Need Suggestions on Getting It reconsidered!!!

10 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by ElizabethWeintraub00697006LyonRE

"Does the deed in lieu waive deficiency?"

Wendy Smith replied Oct 25, 2011 to Received SS Approval - Not Waiving Deficiency - Seller has been offered Deed-In Lieu

5 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"why does the buyer's agent want you to contact BoA?  there is no issue..... the buye…"

Wendy Smith replied Oct 10, 2011 to Buyer Accepted Counter at full list price but home inspection showed possible mold in basement....

8 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Tracey Pryce

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************