Bryant Tutas's Discussions (1,860)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Joseph, The seller and their agent are the ones that will have access to equator.…"

Bryant Tutas replied Feb 15, 2010 to What formula did you use to calculate your Short Sale offer?

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Melisa, I'd be surprised if they foreclose. Just stay on them and make sure the sale…"

Bryant Tutas replied Feb 7, 2010 to Client just received a Foreclosure Letter on BOA Short Sale

13 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Schallmo

"Interesting Makato. I was not aware if this but it goes make sense. The emails from…"

Bryant Tutas replied Jan 31, 2010 to Don't put your seller's loan number in the email subject line!

14 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"Dominique. Now that's funny!!!"

Bryant Tutas replied Jan 6, 2010 to INVESTOR DECLINING EXTENSION REQUEST ON SHORT SALE APPROVAL

15 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Ronnie, I have not had to resubmit and of my packages through REOTrans. You should b…"

Bryant Tutas replied Dec 14, 2009 to REO TRANS? Do I have to start all over

12 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Ronnie Ahmad

"Makato. Having a fully signed contract makes the seller's decision much easier. They…"

Bryant Tutas replied Nov 26, 2009 to If SS approved by BofA and I have a buyer with a much higher offer, does homeowner have to take the lower approved offer?

14 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Makoto Sato

"Hold on to that new connection. She sounds awesome!!"

Bryant Tutas replied Nov 25, 2009 to Bank of America Short Sale Closing Dec 2nd...FHA Appraisal below Sales Price

7 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by David Dee

"Craig, I recently had this happen on a Chase short sale. They reduced the price and…"

Bryant Tutas replied Nov 25, 2009 to Bank of America Short Sale Closing Dec 2nd...FHA Appraisal below Sales Price

7 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by David Dee

"Mako, The truth is that this is a decision for the seller to make. Not you or the BI…"

Bryant Tutas replied Nov 25, 2009 to If SS approved by BofA and I have a buyer with a much higher offer, does homeowner have to take the lower approved offer?

14 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Makoto Sato

"Makoto, This is one of the reasons why you should only submit strong fully negotiate…"

Bryant Tutas replied Nov 24, 2009 to If SS approved by BofA and I have a buyer with a much higher offer, does homeowner have to take the lower approved offer?

14 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Makoto Sato

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************