Rachael Babinchak's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm in AZ - if I understand your issue correctly $359k would allow the seller to avo…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Feb 25, 2013 to The short sale that wasn't, or is it?

8 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Rachael Babinchak

"Kevin knows the escalation steps to take with BofA and FHA.  Follow his advice asap.…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Feb 13, 2013 to 1st Buyer Walked, 2nd Buyer submitted, BOA claims ATP Expired but we requested an extension, What to do?

12 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Pamela Ann Zyski

"Yes I've been given a copy on FHA files."

Rachael Babinchak replied Jan 29, 2013 to I have an appraisal question

5 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"You mention common sense and BofA - oil and water dear friend friend, it'll never ha…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Jan 18, 2013 to BOA-How can I get seller out of loan mod cycle and moved to short sale?

12 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Helena Kaucheck

"awww. good...they must like getting kicked in the [email protected]!!  I hope it co…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Jan 9, 2013 to Does Bank of America Approve Short Sales Anymore???

20 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"Oh and I quoted in the complaint the main people's names, numbers, supervisors, etc.…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Jan 9, 2013 to Does Bank of America Approve Short Sales Anymore???

20 Jan 11, 2013

"Write complaint to Office of the Comptroller of Currency:  http://www.usa.gov/direct…"

20 Jan 11, 2013

"horrible, just as described.  None have closed in under 5 months and repeated escala…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Dec 11, 2012 to Does Bank of America Approve Short Sales Anymore???

20 Jan 11, 2013

"Someone somewhere on this or a couple forums suggested taking it EXTREME!  Complaint…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Nov 16, 2012 to URGENT BofA 1st - 2nd lien Franklin Credit - need advice to negotiate the payoff

1 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Rachael Babinchak

"more review of everything that's been reviewed, that everyone's done their job, noth…"

Rachael Babinchak replied Nov 7, 2012 to Variance

4 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************