Gunna Voigt's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Without a Third Party Authorization signed by the seller the negotiator cannot talk…"

Gunna Voigt replied May 21, 2010 to Listing Agent Gave Me Seller's Personal Information to talk to B of A negotiator for him..I am buyers agent

5 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kelly Magreevy

"Congratulations, Kristi! "

Gunna Voigt replied May 19, 2010 to Listing agent did not include buyer credits

7 May 19, 2010
Reply by Gunna Voigt

"Nothing is "approved" till it is in writing, either on a formal contract or in Equat…"

Gunna Voigt replied May 16, 2010 to Short Sale approved and then delayed???

3 May 16, 2010
Reply by linda crystal bedolla

"The best way to get a short sale approved and closed is always with a straight offer…"

Gunna Voigt replied May 16, 2010 to Listing agent did not include buyer credits

7 May 19, 2010
Reply by Gunna Voigt

"I have done it once, twenty yers ago. At that time it was called cram down judgment,…"

Gunna Voigt replied Apr 30, 2010 to Renting to buyer until short sale approval is completed?

6 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Gunna Voigt

"Since the seller is asking the bank to basically forgive his debt it would be very n…"

Gunna Voigt replied Mar 26, 2010 to Checking Seller’s credit – Anyone heard of this

5 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by John A. Zentmyer

"I have al of my information at the office, but I beieve the number (the best number…"

Gunna Voigt replied Mar 17, 2010 to PLEASE HELP!!! SS @ Phase II & Lock Expires Soon

7 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Nina Sloan

"You shoulld talk to a loan officer in yur State. I'm surprised your Realtor cannot h…"

Gunna Voigt replied Feb 13, 2010 to Need a Connection to Super Star Loan Officer at Bank Of America

3 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Gunna Voigt

"I have been the listing agent for a short sale property for which we just secured a…"

Gunna Voigt replied Feb 9, 2010 to Switching Listing Agents while trying to do a Short Sale?

12 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Silvia Dukes

"A 3rd party authorization is an authorization signed by the seller, with property ad…"

Gunna Voigt replied Feb 1, 2010 to Equator ???

3 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Gunna Voigt

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************