Laurie Clark's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"The buyers agent called and said the buyers are walking. The held the amendment agai…"

Laurie Clark replied May 17, 2010 to Sale Date Approaching...any ideas on how to get postponed?

33 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kim Himmel

"It really depends if the seller put the house in the BK and BK approved the short sa…"

Laurie Clark replied May 17, 2010 to Sale Date Approaching...any ideas on how to get postponed?

33 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kim Himmel

"Barbara thank you so much for this number. It has escalated the file to the highest…"

33 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kim Himmel

"I also wanted to share on this. I had a file with BOA 1st and 2nd , went through BK,…"

33 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kim Himmel

"I used the number Barbara listed and it worked great. i got a live person, they wrot…"

33 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kim Himmel

"Since the home is foreclosed going through Fannie is one way to get the property, th…"

Laurie Clark replied May 17, 2010 to BOA foreclosure will not show title company redemption from Fannie Mae or allow proceeds from SS to go to escrow until redeemed

6 May 21, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"Wow! My broker was able to get a file rescinded. He had a short sale approval and th…"

Laurie Clark replied May 17, 2010 to BOA foreclosure will not show title company redemption from Fannie Mae or allow proceeds from SS to go to escrow until redeemed

6 May 21, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"Who can you ask for? I was told I have to have a written complaint before anyone wil…"

33 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kim Himmel

"Daived how did they give you proof of the rescind? I am in a similar situation with…"

6 May 21, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"Dawn, did you ever get the file rescinded? I called 1800 972-7555 prompt 1,2,6. They…"

Laurie Clark replied May 17, 2010 to Has anyone been successful in getting BOFA to rescind/reverse a foreclosure while it was in short sale review?

30 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Johnson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************