CJ Wright's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Al, I'm new at short sales and I'm certainly no pro- but I've used the attached link…"

CJ Wright replied Apr 14, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Sorry Al, I meant 'seller'. (I should respond to emails when I can't sleep in the mi…"

CJ Wright replied Apr 14, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Al, what is the deficiancy language the buyer (and his attorney) is objecting to?"

CJ Wright replied Apr 13, 2010 to BOA short sale negotiator experts- I need some tips on how to get that boiler plate deficiency language removed

30 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"If you want the house, I'd say yes, it's worth it. May have been a fluke of some kin…"

CJ Wright replied Apr 6, 2010 to BofA/Equator Closed File - Should we try it again?

3 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Lori Young

"Jennifer, I've seen it both ways. I've seen BOA accept on the first pass, and I've s…"

CJ Wright replied Apr 6, 2010 to Are all offers countered by BOA?

7 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Perdue

"Hey Alan, Can you share the addendum (to address the adj in lender value) you mentio…"

CJ Wright replied Apr 6, 2010 to Appraisal vs Counter-offer

9 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

"Counter back to BOA, include supporting documentation (whether they want it or not).…"

CJ Wright replied Mar 31, 2010 to BofA Counters at A Ridiculous Amount-What To Do?

9 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

"I have received responses from BOA over the weekend (only on Saturdays, though). Goo…"

CJ Wright replied Mar 27, 2010 to Does B of A keep 'bankers hours'?

5 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************