Steele V. Propp's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"If you want more information on becoming an HRC, here is the information page on the…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jun 22, 2010 to Titanium Solutions is currently processing Bank Of America Short Sales that are Freddie Mac loans.

17 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Sherry Ramos

"Thanks, Makoto. And my understanding is that you don't necessarily have to be a memb…"

Steele V. Propp replied Feb 10, 2010 to Titanium Solutions branches into REO market

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"Jerri, do you have any REO experience? I think that may be a major factor along with…"

Steele V. Propp replied Feb 10, 2010 to Titanium Solutions branches into REO market

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"The good news is that most "regular" REO agents are not working with Titanium. If Ex…"

Steele V. Propp replied Feb 9, 2010 to Titanium Solutions branches into REO market

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"Not yet. They are still culling through the HRCs for best candidates. Then those wil…"

Steele V. Propp replied Feb 8, 2010 to Titanium Solutions branches into REO market

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"Actually this is not a money maker for Titanium. First, Excellen REO is a separate (…"

Steele V. Propp replied Feb 3, 2010 to Titanium Solutions branches into REO market

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"Titanium is a good one to sign up with. Understand that you start out doing assistin…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jan 30, 2010 to Titanium Solutions branches into REO market

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"We have not seen the listing forms from Excellen at this point but most likely they…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jan 28, 2010 to My company says that I can't list REOs

6 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Excellen sent out the questionaire to many of the Titanium HRCs middle to end of las…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jan 27, 2010 to Titanium Solutions branches into REO market

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"Just wanted you all to know the Excellen REO questionaire is going out to the HRCs.…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jan 21, 2010 to Titanium Solutions branches into REO market

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Steele V. Propp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************