Eric M. Boyd's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"If I'm reading this correct, that would be a dream come true! Is the presumed loan b…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Jun 4, 2010 to Disappearing Second Mortgage that was WAMU HELOC?

5 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Kelly Timm

"Maybe I'm missing part of the situation here, so please pardon me. What "contract" a…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Mar 11, 2010 to Contract

8 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Vicki

"Hi Jerry, Did they actually make a counter-offer, or did they issue a short sale ap…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Mar 9, 2010 to BoA countered on our offer..need help!

5 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Troy

"The homeowner, in this situation, should contact his/her mortgage company to see abo…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Mar 8, 2010 to To allow or not to allow a tenant to stay during listing?

8 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Christy Cole

""IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE BANK TO CHANGE THOUGH THIS PROCESS?" It can happen, but I d…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Mar 8, 2010 to Short Sale Process from Start to Finish PLEASE!

10 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Eric M. Boyd

"A lawyer is the only one who can legally write up a contract. But, most Realtor boar…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Mar 8, 2010 to Contract

8 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Vicki

"Vicki, Welcome to ShortSaleSuperstars! Hopefully you'll get your questions answered…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Mar 5, 2010 to Short Sale Process from Start to Finish PLEASE!

10 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Eric M. Boyd

"Stephanie, The lender(s) may still approve a short sale, regardless of their financ…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Feb 4, 2010 to No hardship but very upside-down rental property

5 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Anderson

"Hi Ben, Last year, I sold a townhouse through short sale with a seller who relocate…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Jan 26, 2010 to Voluntary Relocation, and Short Sale

2 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Eric M. Boyd

"Just wanted to keep this updated. The seller decided to cancel the contract and stak…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Jan 20, 2010 to What to do? Buyer's side not cooperating, it seems

7 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Eric M. Boyd

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************