joe beauchamp's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I am about to do one on one of my properties - Carrington Mtg screwup. I think you n…"

joe beauchamp replied Oct 9, 2013 to Owner of Mortgage Can't Be Found?

3 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I'm surprised that you found nothing. You knew/saw in public record that xxx had a m…"

joe beauchamp replied Oct 8, 2013 to Owner of Mortgage Can't Be Found?

3 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I appreciate the info - never ran across title co on the sellers side, especially ne…"

joe beauchamp replied Jul 23, 2013 to Loan sold to new servicer, need to cut costs, can we buy a cheaper car?

9 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Getting a lawyer to motivate a title co is like paying a lot of money to push a wet…"

joe beauchamp replied Jul 23, 2013 to Loan sold to new servicer, need to cut costs, can we buy a cheaper car?

9 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I've never run into a title co negotiating - I'm guessing there is a good reason for…"

joe beauchamp replied Jul 22, 2013 to Loan sold to new servicer, need to cut costs, can we buy a cheaper car?

9 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I assume you did not get an ATP yet because FHA forbids foreclosure sale until the A…"

joe beauchamp replied Jul 22, 2013 to Flagstar servicer for FHA Loan - After 8 months they closed the file HELP

1 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I don't know what you have going. In short sales, the title co is picked by the buye…"

joe beauchamp replied Jul 19, 2013 to Loan sold to new servicer, need to cut costs, can we buy a cheaper car?

9 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Nationstar has a horrible reputation for getting things done. None of these banks wa…"

joe beauchamp replied Jul 19, 2013 to Loan sold to new servicer, need to cut costs, can we buy a cheaper car?

9 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I think you are spot-on. Matter of fact, seller cannot afford and will not replace e…"

joe beauchamp replied Jul 12, 2013 to My seller removed fixtures

3 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Cami Pinsak

"Think about the jerks you run into at the first. You have at least an equal percenta…"

joe beauchamp replied Mar 20, 2013 to Can someone explain why a junior lien holder would not approve a short sale?

4 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************