Eric M. Boyd's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, absolutely stay the course, Mori. You have an approval coming, so get it, close…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Jan 15, 2010 to Multiple Offers On A Short Sale Already In Review.

13 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Paola Martinsen

"I'm with you. If there's already a contract on the table and active with the negotia…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Jan 14, 2010 to Multiple Offers On A Short Sale Already In Review.

13 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Paola Martinsen

"Yeah, an attorney would be the first person she talks to about this, and I'll guess…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Jan 7, 2010 to Foreclosure on $0 Balance Condo

6 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"My last Indymac/Onewest deal was the same way. Never got a return phone call, but th…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Jan 1, 2010 to Indymac Negotiator - Email Only Communication?

6 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Kim, Investors place their properties in land/property trusts all the time, so it s…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Dec 30, 2009 to Will this be a problem for the bank?

4 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Kim Dove

"Just a quick update on this. It seems we're getting through to the mortgage broker o…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Dec 21, 2009 to What to do? Buyer's side not cooperating, it seems

7 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Eric M. Boyd

"Stephanie, I left a message with the broker on Friday evening, after hours, but hav…"

Eric M. Boyd replied Dec 19, 2009 to What to do? Buyer's side not cooperating, it seems

7 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Eric M. Boyd

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************