My team has messed around with Equator for hours each day inputting our Bank of America short sales.  We have uploaded a few of them up to four times.  Here is the rejection email we get- when we call BOFA to ask WHY, they DON'T KNOW!!  They tell us to keep re-entering everything.  Does anyone have a clue?

Message Inserted (01/21/2010 01:14 AM) On: LOT 17 18 19 BLOCK ST, SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL, 32459

Your Offer Supporting Documents are rejected on LOT 17 18 19 BLOCK ST  SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL 32459

Reject Reason: Other

Views: 489

Replies to This Discussion

My rejection was due to "insufficient" offer although it won't tell me what they would accept. Couldn't get past first base uploading the offer. Worse, I couldn't change the list price from TBD to what I listed it for.

Tried the online chat. I was given the number to call 866 880 1232. Spoke to a very helpful lady named Maricella. After explaining my problem, she sent an email for a MANUAL review.

Also got FAX 805 520 5019 where I can send all my documents supporting and justifying the list price, offer price, market trends, etc.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this will work.
Wendy...

This post was from a long time ago but did you ever figure it out? I have had this happen and thank goodness they said "other" means the items you are loading don't all match one another, either loan number, address...3rd Party or what have you...she actually opened all my docs and I had mislabeled my 3rd Party for Hardship and it kicked it out...something as simple but ridiculous none the less! It drove me nuts..."other"
Melissa - My original "OTHER" was uploading a plat map sketch instead of a photo for a vacant LOT!! Your comment emphasized that even though we are UPLOADING into Equator, we need to LABEL all our documents. I just discussed this with my team, who thought they could save time by not labeling. NOT NOT NOT!!

Melissa Polce said:
Wendy...

This post was from a long time ago but did you ever figure it out? I have had this happen and thank goodness they said "other" means the items you are loading don't all match one another, either loan number, address...3rd Party or what have you...she actually opened all my docs and I had mislabeled my 3rd Party for Hardship and it kicked it out...something as simple but ridiculous none the less! It drove me nuts..."other"
OH, just got a new Reason for Rejection: OTHER. A call to BOFA told me the details. They want a document confirming the two buyers signing were authorized representatives for the Corporations buying my short sale listing. There are two corporations listed as "buyer". No one could figure this out from "OTHER". You have to call :)
I think we need to start a section just for BofA "other" rejections. I'm on my 4th "other" rejection. You would think that this process would be much easier if the Rep. that is checking the file would just explain the reason she is rejecting it instead of just saying "other" wait sorry that's just CRAZY TALK. lol anyways here are the reasons I have been given

1. Pic - uploaded as jpeg needs to be pdf - this was confusing being that my other BofA short sale didn't get rejected
2. Proof of funds - didn't have the LLC full name and address on it - this was my mistake
3. Offer - the offer only had the LLC name on it they also want the name of the person signing on it
4. Offer - along with the offer they also want power of attorney-authorization letter-partnership agreement, W9 for the individual who has signed

I hope this helps with some of the reasons for "Other"
Oh, another Rejected: Other! Found out my seller's signature does not match the original note! A mystery.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************