My team has messed around with Equator for hours each day inputting our Bank of America short sales.  We have uploaded a few of them up to four times.  Here is the rejection email we get- when we call BOFA to ask WHY, they DON'T KNOW!!  They tell us to keep re-entering everything.  Does anyone have a clue?

Message Inserted (01/21/2010 01:14 AM) On: LOT 17 18 19 BLOCK ST, SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL, 32459

Your Offer Supporting Documents are rejected on LOT 17 18 19 BLOCK ST  SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL 32459

Reject Reason: Other

Views: 489

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for posting, Ray! You have to be a detective to figure out Equator!!

Ray Saenz said:
Wendy,
If you type Live Chat
In the help Search it will take you to a Live chat icon below and you click it there and voila.

This Equator Service is the worst pain ...........

This BOA doesn't have a clue how to do short sales, even when we try to please with all the stupidities what they ask.

Contact Equator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support Hours

5:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday Pacific Time
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday Pacific Time

Phone

(310) 469-9167 (Call Center)

Mailing Address

Equator Financial Solutions
6060 Center Drive, Suite 500
Los Angeles, CA 90045
What is the number the seller needs to call. Can someone tell me what steps the seller has to take to login and get a password? Are they getting a password to be on Equator or BofA short sale website?

I've had BofA reps say that it's not equator the seller is getting a password for.

If I'm uploading ALL info on behalf of the seller & the entire transaction, what does the seller need to do or upload? I have clients that don't really use or understand computers. What then?
Emily -

The seller is calling BofA to answer a few questions and provide their email address to BofA. This allows the seller to stay up to date with the short sale process. The short sale superstars discussion board for Equator provides a lot of insight as well as tips and tricks for using the system. Check out: http://www.shortsalesuperstars.com/group/reotrans

Your seller must call 1-866-677-2516 to get a passwored emailed to them so them may log in to https://shortsale.bankofamerica.com which is a BofA website and not Equator.

Hope that helps

Emily S. Knell said:
What is the number the seller needs to call. Can someone tell me what steps the seller has to take to login and get a password? Are they getting a password to be on Equator or BofA short sale website?

I've had BofA reps say that it's not equator the seller is getting a password for.

If I'm uploading ALL info on behalf of the seller & the entire transaction, what does the seller need to do or upload? I have clients that don't really use or understand computers. What then?
Dear Wendy,
You are funny, but I agree with you, the system is a mess and I have another short sale that always has been rejected, lately, the people working in the short sales deparment they don't have any clue and everything I checked that is good on my side, maybe on the Sellers side was missing something, but really these employees are driving me crazy, they don't have a clue what they are doing, they don't have the proper training and they are screwing up many transactions for their irresponsible work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOA must hire me to manage and supervise all these short sales transactions and make life easier for all of you HAHAHA !

Wendy Rulnick said:
Thank you for posting, Ray! You have to be a detective to figure out Equator!!

Ray Saenz said:
Wendy,
If you type Live Chat
In the help Search it will take you to a Live chat icon below and you click it there and voila.

This Equator Service is the worst pain ...........

This BOA doesn't have a clue how to do short sales, even when we try to please with all the stupidities what they ask.

Contact Equator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support Hours

5:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday Pacific Time
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday Pacific Time

Phone

(310) 469-9167 (Call Center)

Mailing Address

Equator Financial Solutions
6060 Center Drive, Suite 500
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Emily,
Also if they don't know how to upload docs, you can upload by them if they give you their login and password :)

Emily S. Knell said:

Has anyone resolved this "reason: other" issue? I initiated a SS in mid-June and have had my supporting docs rejected 4 times with reason other all 4 times. I have sent 6 emails via equator with absolutely no response from anyone. I still have a Generic Negotiator and the phone # listed is 555-555-5555. I called B of A customer service and they were of no assistance since "other" can mean just about anything. WTH can I do??? I am totally stuck.
This has happened to me three times in three days. I cannot get anyone to tell me why or what.
This has happened to me three times in three days. I cannot get anyone to tell me why or what.
Cheri and Judith - Check your uploads. We found out my issue was uploaded a plat map for a vacant lot, not an actual photo of the lot! It took trial and error to figure it ou.

judith traynor said:
I have had my documents rejected twice now. I did see on the "help with uploading documents" that there should be no spaces or symbols in the file names...I have cleaned that up and will try again for the 3rd time...third time's a charm, right?
SUCCESS! If you are getting rejected by Equator for "other" reasons, make sure your files names have no spaces or symbols in them, I re-submitted and they were accepted...on to Valuation! Yippee!

Kristie DeLay said:
I have had my documents rejected twice now. I did see on the "help with uploading documents" that there should be no spaces or symbols in the file names...I have cleaned that up and will try again for the 3rd time...third time's a charm, right?
The list price is showing as TBD, and it doesn't give me the option to change it. When I tried to upload the offer, it said the offer is less than value of the property, but it doesn't provide a guideline as what it says is the value. I can't get past the Generic Negotiator. I uploaded documents and charts proving that the market values declined 35% in the last three years, and are continuing to decline. Also provided info on recent comps.

I'm frozen and can't go much further other than to send message(s) to the Generic Negotiator.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************