This goes for the active Real Estate Agents already on the Program HR 3648..
How much budget exactly do you need to get started? At least for the first 3 months? And has it been working??

Assuming you follow instructions..

Any feed back? Answer if you care. Thanks.

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a good thread on them -  http://shortsalesuperstars.com/forum/topics/program-3648?commentId=...

I think the long and short of it you're paying $200/mo for leads and you can buy them a heck of a lot cheaper elsewhere.

I would agree with Smitty. To much money for leads.In addition to that I believe you have to pay a fee and/or buyer is charged a fee when you close.  You can do your own marketing for short sales and/or subscribe to someone else for leads. 

Oscar,

I've been with the program now for two months. I have had several leads to which I have converted into 9 listings and several follow-up sellers. I recently did a video for them based on my success (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Xn0zF7uFA).  I'd encourage everyone questioning the success of the program to view it.  When you speak of cost, what is 4 listings a month worth to someone?   

Program HR 3648 is all about assisting the home owners and providing them with options.  Short Sales are not their only option.  I have also assisted in saving 4 homes in the manner of 2 with forbearance and 2 modifications.  Imagine the referrals that will come your way with saving someones home!  As well, the individuals you are assisting with the short sales.  They are going to turn into buyers within another 2 to 3 years!  It's longevity if you do your job right and with compassion. 

Every state is different in which their foreclosures are done.  You'll want to make sure that you have the right processes in place to help the potential clients that truly need help!  You're going to deal with many different types of homeowners to which this decision is very emotional.

If you have questions about the Program, don't hesitate to send me an email if you are seriously considering it. My website is www.theregalteam.com to which you can gain access to my email and phone number. 

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************