I have been with Program 3648 for 4 months. This has been my first experience using a processing company, and I had heard nightmares about them. So, I must admit I was a little hesitant at first. So far I am very impressed with Program 3648. They have been very professional and friendly. The representatives I have worked with have been very good at their job. I like that they have been very aggressive and on top of things, usually contacting me before I had to contact them.

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just want to put in my two cents. 

Even after reading the negative comments about Program HR3648, I decided to give them a try for myself.  According to their webinar, they would charge you $97/mo. for leads of distressed homeowners.  Then, if you used them to process the short sale, they are supposed to give you back up to 75% of what you've paid in monthly fees, thereby only giving them 25% of the commission as a referral fee. 

Once I'd signed up with them and paid my $97, I received some welcome emails that stated I would get my leads in about 2 weeks.  When I was going through my bank statement online, I noticed that they had charged me $97 twice.  So I called in and was told that I had to pay an initial fee of $97 for "training" and then $97 again for the leads.  I was never told that, nor is it anywhere in writing.  I guess the training they were talking about are the webinars they have on their site?  I told them that I wanted to cancel as I had not be advised of this before and thought it was very unprofessional of them to try to sneak that in!  Also, I had yet to receive any leads.  I spoke to a supervisor that waived the second fee and told me that my leads had been "ordered" and that I should receive them within the next couple of days.

When I did finally receive the so-called leads, they were just names and addresses of people in my county.  I could have gotten them off of the property appraiser website myself!  I even checked some of the addresses on the PA website and found that some didn't even match!  I immediately contacted them to let them know that I was completely unsatisfied and want to cancel my membership.  I have yet to hear back from them.  I've contacted my bank and put a stop to any of their future transactions.

My advice to anyone thinking of using them, don't waste your money!! 

I was interested in Program HR 3648 as well.  This is not good to hear.  Is there anyone else with a bad experience from them?  

Lev

I used them several years ago - It was horrible!  Their marketing program will make the phone ring if you do the mailers.  However I had a really bad experience with them handliing my short sales.  I had about 15-20 files with them - closed 1 or 2 and had to cut fees at last minute to make deals work.  When I took files back and handled myself, I was amazed at just how messed up most of the files were. 

So Jacquelyn, (if you are in fact Jacquelyn)

what part of the site rules don't you understand?

You ARE a representative of the above company.

Right under your profile on the superstars:

1. No soliciting is allowed on this site. Do not sell or promote products or services in any way, directly or indirectly. Do not link or sneak in links promoting services on comments, posts or profiles.

Actually, I've very glad Jacqueline started this conversation, as this system is heavily marketed to agents.  I'm relieved to hear that my instincts were correct, and there is no shortcut to marketing successfully to NODs.  As always, it requires creativity, persistence, and competence. 

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************