Sandra Koutsopoulos's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"No, the appraiser cannot give the Buyer a copy of the appraisal unless specifically…"

Sandra Koutsopoulos replied Mar 3, 2013 to Question about buyer appraisals.

7 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Lauren O

"As an appraiser, I am required to use comps that reflect the truth of the current ma…"

Sandra Koutsopoulos replied Sep 23, 2012 to Any success fighting BPO's when the bank insist that no short sales/REO's be included in the comp.s?

13 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Teri Christensen

"Evalonline = Evaluation Solutions = ES Appraisals = BAD NEWS!!  It is a sweat shop o…"

Sandra Koutsopoulos replied Nov 13, 2011 to Any agents doing BPOs too?

20 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I am a Certified Appraiser & have done many retro forensic field reviews over th…"

Sandra Koutsopoulos replied Jul 24, 2011 to Anyone heard of a ss lender ordering a retro appraisal based on 2006 values? Why would they do that?

15 May 22, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"Isn't it ironic how we have the HVCC now because Appraisers were accused of pushing…"

Sandra Koutsopoulos replied Jul 11, 2011 to Steady stream of inflated BPOs- REO agents using them as loss leaders for listings

35 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"As a long-time Realtor & Appraiser, few years ago I did a LOT of BPOs for severa…"

Sandra Koutsopoulos replied Jul 10, 2011 to Steady stream of inflated BPOs- REO agents using them as loss leaders for listings

35 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"As a Realtor for the past 33 years, and a Certified Residential Appraiser for the pa…"

Sandra Koutsopoulos replied Jul 10, 2011 to Steady stream of inflated BPOs- REO agents using them as loss leaders for listings

35 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Seems to me that when our clients sign an authorization for us to negotiate a payoff…"

Sandra Koutsopoulos replied Jun 12, 2011 to SAFE ACT: REALTORS AND ATTORNEYS CANNOT NEGOTIATE SHORT SALES (who can?)

29 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Hardin

"Actually, I've very glad Jacqueline started this conversation, as this system is hea…"

Sandra Koutsopoulos replied Apr 24, 2011 to Program 3648

6 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Sandra Koutsopoulos

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************