To beat Greentree, call their corporate office in Minnesota, - 651/293-3400, and, ask for the Operations Manager for the state in which your short sale property is located.  Get their contact info., phone number and e-mail, and things get done!!!!  We contacted the guy for Florida and had an approval letter less than 24 hours later!!!

Views: 3351

Replies to This Discussion

Regional and op manager for my state of VA have been of no assistance.  Regional manager simply pointed me back to the loss mitigator who has been non-communicative since Tues (1st introduction to the real loss mitigator in over 3 months b/c collection agents were pretending to be loss mitigation). 

I've been in a Short Sale since December 6th. The offices keep bouncing me around.  They keep saying it's in review.  I've called the numbers in this forum.  Still no luck.  I emailed to the Operations Manager's email [email protected], and no luck.  Anyone else have any phone numbers?  This is a Southern California Short Sale.

Thank you!

Escalation is futile. Be sure you are talking to loss mitigator not account rep who is collections even if loss mitigation transfers you. I hope to be closing this week.took 3 months.

I just called 651-293-3400, and asked for Operations Mgr in California; operator confirmed I was calling about a short sale, asked for my GT contact and her extension.  After a brief hold I was transferred to the manager who told me he would speak with my contact and I would hear from her by the end of the day.  She called ten minutes later, told me she needed clear copy of HUD and would submit immediately.  She said I should have a response within 24 hours.  Keep your fingers crossed and I'll let you know!

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************