I have a potential seller that will participate in a short sale if they are able to get the relocation bonus.  HAFA was $3500 and that ends on December 31st.  It is with Chase and in AZ which is a non-recourse state.  I know there are no guarentees but I don't want to waste my time or theirs if there isn't a chance to get this through with the bonus.  It should be an easy approval with the hardship being a job transfer out of state. 

Any ideas or suggestions on how to pursue this?  I tried to get a straight answer from Chase but couldn't get one.

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAFA does Not expire 12-31-12. It was extended thru 12-31-13 earlier this year.
Do you know if the investor with Chase does HAFA? If it's not a portfolio loan, you don't know.

Not sure who the investor is.  I am working on getting an authorization from the owners to get some more information from Chase.  Will any authorization form work or does Chase have their own.

Thank you.

HAFA for Fannie and Freddie does sunset on 12-31-12, but the non-GSE version continues until 12-31-13.

Am I correct that there is still relocation funds but the average is now $3000? 

The HAFA relocation Incentive remains at $3000.

Do you recommend I get the sellers to be pre-approved HAFA before I list?  If they don't get the $3000 relocation, there are not interested in participating in a short sale.  So, I don't want to waste their time or mine. 

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************