All Discussions Tagged 'with' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you really think short sales are back?

I am very very bias, I have interviewed those who are making a CONSIDERABLE sum of money from working short sales (and I coach to do short…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Chase FHA shortsale

I have a new client that I started working in July 2014 on a FHA shortsale with Chase. This new client had another attorney working on it…

Started by Joan Vaca

6 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Joan Vaca

Listing a SS with Bank of America FHA.

Last Short sale I closed as a listing agent was 2 years ago. I am listing a home with a purchase money loan and a second that was added whe…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

12 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Esperanza Agbayani

I have completely lost confidence and respect for BOA.

I have had a 100% success rate with my short sales until the end of 2012. I have lost complete confidence in bank of america and the servic…

Started by Ramona Williams

3 May 22, 2013
Reply by Tracy Johnson

Need URGET HELP re: HAFA

Situation: My seller was approved for HAFA with buyer #1 on her short sale. Buyer #1 walked a week before B of A approved short sale (with…

Started by Dave Watkowski

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

SHort Sale closings in Brevard Country, FLorida

Since 2007, I have embraced the short sale client - having gone through the process myself. Each year I have increased SS closings signific…

Started by reva harris

0 Jan 15, 2012

Can anyone help me on Wells Fargo ?

We submitted a complete file to Wells on June 14th including an offer.  Wells did not respond for almost a week.  The sale date is set for…

Started by Suzanne Martin

9 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

Changes to Short Sale Initiation Process - Bank of America

I Just like to share this email from BoA.... Please note the Changes...       As Bank of America continues to enhance the short sale proces…

Started by Donna Paul

10 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

Sharing Buyers Appraisal with Bank during short sales

I currently have a short sale in which the buyer's appraisal accidently got ordered and completed.  The appraisal came in much lower ($30K)…

Started by christinevmcinerney

1 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************