All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Must close the short sale 20 days prior to the scheduled foreclosure date-rule for Florida?

Below is copied/pasted note from negotiator. We received an approval letter today, for closing Monday, August 5th. We asked for an extensio…

Started by Ellen Dittman

7 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Short Sale Buyer Needs Advice This is crazy

This has to be the longest short sale in history House was listed at 150,000 I made an offer of 125,000 in April 2013 Listing agent says th…

Started by Cindy Strange

12 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Cindy Strange

What is the max amount that Fannie Mae will pay to subordinate lien holders?

I have a short sale going with Chase as the 1st lien holder, SLS as the 2nd lien holder and an attorney who is representing Discover card a…

Started by Team Thayer

29 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kacey Queen

Does anyone invoice the seller the fee to withdraw a listing?

I have a client who has changed her mind to sell her property and instead wants to rent it. The fee the MLS charges to withdraw is $25. I h…

Started by Tarshema Harris

8 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Jeff Payne

Required FHA Repairs & Looming Foreclosure - Workaround?

UPDATE:  Thank you for all of your responses!  I am representing the seller.  The buyers agreed to make the repairs before settlement to me…

Started by Maria Strong

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

$14,000 apart.

Almost 7months ago we put an offer on a distressed short sale home.  ( Not sure if I am using the term distressed properly because what I m…

Started by Britt

10 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

How does the HAFA process affect buyers?

I am currently representing a seller who has applied and been approved for a HAFA short sale (the servicer is Chase). An agent who has a bu…

Started by William James Walton, Sr.

4 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Burnham

BOA changed short sale program in the middle of a deal without my knowledge. Anyone else have this happen?

I was in the middle of a Co-op short sale, it was accepted and the deficiency was released.The buyer walked, another cash buyer came in 4 d…

Started by A. Mary Ragard

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Lacy Summitt

Wells Fargo Denying Short Sale for NO Appraisal 10-days prior to Auction!

Has this ever happened to anyone? Wells Fargo processor told me that she is denying the short sale because she cannot submit a foreclosure…

Started by E. Jaz Pinca

5 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Justin Berry

Anyone had a NationStar Short Sale - Did they Release Deficiency?

Just curious if anyone's had a NationStar short sale and how the deficiency was handled in the approval letter. Your comments appreciated!

Started by Liane Jamason

8 Mar 4, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************