All Discussions Tagged 'of' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEGOTIATION STAND STILL(help 911)

Ok , So ive been working this shortsale here in sacramento california for close to a year now. Where do i start? This SS is a fha loan. One…

Started by TERRY POWE

3 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

Be careful - BOA deficiency payment after short sale closing

We have a Buyer attempting to purchase a new primary residence; a SFR non-FNMA short sale.  We also represent the Seller in the transaction…

Started by Stephen B. McWilliam

0 May 30, 2012

2007 Tax Relief Act ends this December 2012

Has anyone hehard if the tax relief act might be extended? Currently it is scheduled to end at the end of this year. Without this pur clien…

Started by Brenda Swigert

6 May 30, 2012
Reply by Sam

Need a real decision maker at Bank of America for urgent short sale

I am the selling agent on a B of A short sale where the property itself is truly distressed.  There are three sump pumps in the basement. …

Started by Ellen Levy

14 May 16, 2012
Reply by Hairman

Bank of America Disasterous Short Sale-APPROVED!

Bank of America is not very sensible or logical..duh.  This one is a real doozey to understand, and it's best not to try.  Just accept it..…

Started by Kimberley Kelly

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

We Are Being Asked to Get A Full Appraisal and Re-Submit?

Hi Everyone, Has anyone run across the latest trick by Wells Fargo AND Bank of America that we supply a full appraisal and re-submit the fi…

Started by Rhonda Duffy

7 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by SE Davis

Short Sale on an IndyMac 2nd - Questions....

I would love some input here!  I have a new SS transaction with BAC as the FIRST, which is not being shorted, and IndyMac as the 2nd.  BAC…

Started by Michelle L Houze PLLC

2 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Michelle L Houze PLLC

Bank of America about to Foreclose on Family w/Child who has Cancer - HELP! Sale date 4/10

Here's the situation.  My clients stopped paying the mortgage 3 years ago when their son (5 at the time) was diagnosed with ALL - a form of…

Started by Liane Jamason

6 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Liane Jamason

Is Bank of America making a false statement about FHLMC and redemption short sales?

I just received a very disturbing email that originated from BoA to my title company to me. The email reads:  FHLMC Prohibits Short Sales D…

Started by Christopher Keels

5 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Christopher Keels

Bank of America declines ShortSale 13 days AFTER receiving SS Aproval letter AND Closing!!!

I need advise please!! BOA sent a SS Approval letter on Oct 12 to close by Oct 21. I was not required for a cash contribution or promisory…

Started by Arlene Morales

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Arlene Morales

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************