All Discussions Tagged 'deficiency' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHASE FHA deficiency issue

I got an approval from Chase however it does not address the deficiency with the borrower. The negotiator told me that on the FHA loans tha…

Started by Joshua Gayman

9 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Anyone had a NationStar Short Sale - Did they Release Deficiency?

Just curious if anyone's had a NationStar short sale and how the deficiency was handled in the approval letter. Your comments appreciated!

Started by Liane Jamason

8 Mar 4, 2013

Feedback on BMO Harris Short Sales?

Has anybody closed a short sale with M & I Bank / aka now BMO Harris Bank where they forgave the deficiency amount? I see a comment in…

Started by Beth Larsen

7 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Deborah Y Wilson

USDA loan-Chase Bank change dificiency as NOT waived on new approval

It will have taken 9 months to get this one closed and it has been littered with issues all along the way.  At the last week before we were…

Started by Alison Cramer

5 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Will The Junior Lienholders ACTUALLY Pursue A Homeowner With A Deficiency Judgment?

I've been getting many inquiries from homeowners about what they can do if they lost their home to foreclosure and have a junior lienholder…

Started by Peter J Kim

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

Be careful - BOA deficiency payment after short sale closing

We have a Buyer attempting to purchase a new primary residence; a SFR non-FNMA short sale.  We also represent the Seller in the transaction…

Started by Stephen B. McWilliam

0 May 30, 2012

Two otherwise-identical versions of Chase short sale approval letter issued at same time--one waives deficiency, one doesn't

I'm posting this both as a warning to carefully read every single line of letters your lender sends (even when you think it is a duplicate…

Started by Mark M.

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Sam

How does Credit Report Look after a Short Sale?

I had a client ask me how his credit report would differ if the bank accepted a short sale as payment in full or if they went after a defic…

Started by James Lockard

13 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Gayle White

AmTrust Bank

I've never done a short sale with  AmTrust Bank before. What are they like to deal with? Does AmTrust Bank waive deficiency judgments in th…

Started by Cathy Nagy

12 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Clea Annecchiarico

Short Sighted Seller - Bank wants $10K Cash Contribution to release $500K deficiency!

I have a BOA 1st and 2nd short sale.  2nd released deficiency completely, and the 1st will release with a $10K cash contribution from the S…

Started by Liane Jamason

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Richard

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************