All Discussions Tagged 'bank' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bank of America Disasterous Short Sale-APPROVED!

Bank of America is not very sensible or logical..duh.  This one is a real doozey to understand, and it's best not to try.  Just accept it..…

Started by Kimberley Kelly

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Bank of America about to Foreclose on Family w/Child who has Cancer - HELP! Sale date 4/10

Here's the situation.  My clients stopped paying the mortgage 3 years ago when their son (5 at the time) was diagnosed with ALL - a form of…

Started by Liane Jamason

6 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Liane Jamason

B of A Short Sale needs HELP !!!

I am buying a BOA short sale house. I signed the contract in Oct and received the short sale approval in the beginning of Dec 2011, loan wa…

Started by M Bhatti

11 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Randy G. Thompson

HAFA short sale delayed by US Bank/Freddie Mac indefinitely - help?

I've been working on this one for 379 days and am on my 5th set of buyers.  US Bank got it to go HAFA but the BPO came back too high so we…

Started by Liane Jamason

2 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

Chase Gives Seller $10K Back Without Even Being Asked!

When Chase started sending incentive solicitation letters to their borrowers in hardship early this year, many in the real estate industry…

Started by Mike Linkenauger

32 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Richard

Lenders and that whole "Arm's Length" thing ...

I feel like I've learned a lot since joining this site and am amazed by how much good knowledge is available for free.  Now I have a questi…

Started by Mike Mondy

17 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Rodney Mason

Bank of America Short Sale - Not Delinquent on Payments

I have a client that I'm working with in which he has not missed any payments on his B of A loan.  We actually had someone come to our offi…

Started by Keith Kyle

7 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

Short Sighted Seller - Bank wants $10K Cash Contribution to release $500K deficiency!

I have a BOA 1st and 2nd short sale.  2nd released deficiency completely, and the 1st will release with a $10K cash contribution from the S…

Started by Liane Jamason

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Richard

Is BofA restricting your short sale flips???

We've developed a unique new process to flip an auction purchase to the short sale "C" buyer.  The first lender for the short sale must be…

Started by Sandro

12 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

Please help with Short Sale in Bankruptcy!

There's a 1st (Chase) and a 2nd (Key Bank) on the property. The sellers filed Chapter 11 (reorganization). Per court order, the seller's pl…

Started by Cheri Smith

4 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Brian Avery

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************