All Discussions Tagged 'Short' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rent To Own-- An Emerging Trend in Your Business Tool Kit?

Att agents with listings about to expire. I can Help save your listing with a Rent to Own Agreement solution and work with you to match a…

Started by Craig Barry

0 Nov 27, 2012

HELP..Need GreenTree Escalation Contact(s)

Hello SS Superstars, I am in desperate need for a Pres or VP or Exec Level in their Recovery Department that I have with GreenTree Servicin…

Started by Pat LeBienvenu

2 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Bank of America now is sending letters......Mortgage to Lease

Looks like B of A is now sending out letters for Mortgage to Lease. They will forgive the debt and the Seller gets to stay in the home at a…

Started by Ann Howard

5 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Wayne Brooks

FHA Preforeclosure Sales Program - What are the maxiumum allowable buyer closing cost...

What are the maximum allowable buyer closing cost a seller can pay when the buyer is obtaining a new FHA insured loan? The default answer…

Started by Brian Brumpton

27 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act - Do You Think it will be extended?

The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act and Debt Cancellation. Right now most borrowers and sellers seem to qualify for this relief, exemp…

Started by Chad Stewart

4 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Jimena Paridee

B of A 1st will only give $8500 to 2nd (non HAFA), 2nd rejected

I have a short sale with Bank of America 1st and a 2nd with a collection agency, Compass, who works for the 2nd  investor, Carrington. When…

Started by Wpack49

2 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Wpack49

Green Tree Short sale or Deed-in-Lieu

In early stages of Short sale process with Green Tree. Green Tree rep is asking whether to pursue short sale or Deed-in-lieu. She stated sh…

Started by Dom

7 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Jason OBrien

HELP WITH FANNIE MAE- My MLS does not support SS Assistace Desk

I am listing agent. Does anyone have any success getting help with Fannie Mae if my MLS does not support the  Short Sale Assistance Desk? I…

Started by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

HELP...MetLife Nightmare in CA!

Does anyone have an escalation contact in Metlife's Short Sale Department? My client is scheduled for a TS on Monday, October 2 at 9:00am a…

Started by Pat LeBienvenu

0 Sep 27, 2012

Looking For a Listing Side Disclosure Form

In the recent past I have seen a disclosure form that was prepared by the listing agent and attached (requirement) to all offers.  This for…

Started by Woody Edwards

2 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************