Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah... well this is one of those things where the sellers should not be taking on a…"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Nov 20, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"@ Thom, EXCELLENT.... Thumbs up on this... Outsourcing work and then passing the fee…"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Nov 20, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Excellent... I've come across this also and then my buyer was asked to pay for the "…"

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Lol! It's funny when you can spot which ones are doing that..."

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"I'll agree with this statement except for making it more expensive.... and I'll take…"

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"I never took (certainly not paid for) any classes for Equator. I think I was on it b…"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Nov 20, 2011 to Did you take equator clasess? Why or why not?

30 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Natalie Arndt

"Hmmm... well... I've had clients with security clearances that will not even conside…"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Oct 23, 2011 to Short Sales and Security Clearance

29 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Keith Canty

"Normally with a scenario like this, whether I'm on the buyers side or the sellers si…"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Oct 23, 2011 to Confused buyer dealing with BOFA, please help!

14 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by EDWARD ( Augie ) AUGSBERGER

"My exact feelings - Great Comment!"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Oct 10, 2011 to Do we as agents put ourselves at risk by marketing ourselves as something we may not be?

48 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Spot on... The bottom line of a typical Appraisal only tells you what other people r…"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Oct 9, 2011 to Bottom line price set by Fed? Or BoA Rules?

24 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by peter

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************