Abraham Walker's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh ok, I didn't know if the new method would allow you to initiate a short sale befo…"

Abraham Walker replied Mar 11, 2011 to Changes to Short Sale Initiation Process - Bank of America

10 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"Can you initiate a short sale without a signed purchase agreement?"

Abraham Walker replied Mar 11, 2011 to Changes to Short Sale Initiation Process - Bank of America

10 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"@Bryant - What a smart idea? Instead of bringing the fish to the man, teach him how…"

Abraham Walker replied Feb 27, 2011 to logistical issues - sellers don't live in same state

4 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"It shouldn't be but I would contact the listing agent. In New Orleans, a property ca…"

Abraham Walker replied Oct 13, 2010 to MLS listings...

7 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by JL Wdng

"I notice an increase in my conversion rate for expired mailings letter when I hand a…"

Abraham Walker replied Aug 31, 2010 to Marketing to sellers in a short sale situation

24 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sunnie SanLorenzo

"Have you ever thought about advertising a free rental list to home owners facing for…"

Abraham Walker replied Aug 31, 2010 to Marketing to sellers in a short sale situation

24 Jul 26, 2012

"My anti virus software stopped your site from loading because of a Trojan. You may w…"

24 Jul 26, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************