Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I am a Realtor in Florida. Per the short sale addendum I use the offer is contingent…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Jul 30, 2012 to Sharing Short Sale Approval letters

72 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I had replied on this message before. I just got an email from my client that had fa…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Aug 22, 2011 to In negotiations with met life/ first horizons short sale for 6 months and they sold it to NATION STAR yesterday

25 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"Sorry, just the mention of First Horizon/met life brings me back to a bad place.  I…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Aug 21, 2011 to In negotiations with met life/ first horizons short sale for 6 months and they sold it to NATION STAR yesterday

25 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"My last clients had tried unsuccessfully for many months to do a loan modification. …"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Jul 12, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

""

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Jul 12, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Jeff, thanks I should have mentioned that on the seller getting no proceeds I was ta…"

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"I am doing a shortsale now and I informed the negotiator that the seller was my brot…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Jul 11, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"I just had a bit of good luck.  I got a cash offer on my condo shortsale that was go…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Jun 22, 2011 to Short Sale Buyer Can't Get Financing Due To Condo Assoc. More Than 15% Units Past Due

31 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"I am going through the same scenario.  There are 16 units and one unit is past due o…"

Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR replied Jun 20, 2011 to Short Sale Buyer Can't Get Financing Due To Condo Assoc. More Than 15% Units Past Due

31 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************