Gael Adair Grove, CDPE/SFR/ePro's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"hi all, Thanks SO much for all your input. The latest on this is that the seller has…"

Gael Adair Grove, CDPE/SFR/ePro replied Apr 1, 2013 to Short Sale with a Judgement in 3rd position

19 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Gael Adair Grove, CDPE/SFR/ePro

"Here's what we ended up doing. The HAFA appraisal was 80k lower than the sales price…"

Gael Adair Grove, CDPE/SFR/ePro replied Mar 21, 2013 to Short Sale with a Judgement in 3rd position

19 Apr 1, 2013

"hi, Yes, I know I should have read the pre first; however the circumstances were suc…"

Gael Adair Grove, CDPE/SFR/ePro replied Mar 19, 2013 to Short Sale with a Judgement in 3rd position

19 Apr 1, 2013

"It is surely some idiot out there are is making money on this craziness! I'd like to…"

Gael Adair Grove, CDPE/SFR/ePro replied Sep 19, 2011 to Uncle Sam now owns 248,000 homes!

24 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Richard

"hi,   yes, the sellers heir has contacted an attny and he has written an email direc…"

Gael Adair Grove, CDPE/SFR/ePro replied Aug 22, 2011 to Short Sale seller dies while in negotiation for SS

5 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Rick Trono

"Darlene,   that's very good info! I will check into it. I have a ton of sellers that…"

Gael Adair Grove, CDPE/SFR/ePro replied Aug 15, 2011 to need documentation

6 Aug 15, 2011

"thanks all! We do have a shortage of inventory in the first time buyer market. In Sa…"

Gael Adair Grove, CDPE/SFR/ePro replied Aug 15, 2011 to need documentation

6 Aug 15, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************