Christina Waymreen's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Why not collect everything we have and go to the big news agencies? Also, what about…"

Christina Waymreen replied Apr 5, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"The person doing the BPO is a Realtor like us! Why are they silent on this? Why don'…"

Christina Waymreen replied Apr 5, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Something is not right. On one of these forums an agent stated that a BPO agent was…"

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"I meant the senator and Fannie Mae in bed together (LOL). Per the news Fannie Mae ha…"

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Has anyone used BOFA twitter account to resolve any difficult issues with them?"

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"We are having this issue as well. Hole in roof, mold, appraised bank value is $54K.…"

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"I have usually a better short sale when I get a pre-approved listing price but latel…"

Christina Waymreen replied Apr 1, 2013 to Pre approved short sale

9 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Christina Waymreen

"Thanks, guys. No exceptions to the rule. Next short sale listing with BOA will have…"

Christina Waymreen replied Feb 28, 2013 to Bank of America Buyer's Acknowledgement and Disclosure

7 Feb 28, 2013

"I called Bank of America short sale department. I asked how long the person on the o…"

Christina Waymreen replied Feb 26, 2013 to Bank of America Buyer's Acknowledgement and Disclosure

7 Feb 28, 2013

"I envy you. Been sitting with HSBC for two months now....they keep making one excuse…"

Christina Waymreen replied Dec 13, 2012 to HSBC Short Sale Approval letter in 3 days! WOW!

8 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Karen Ruffin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************