Maribella Hernandez's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"You welcome and best of luck"

Maribella Hernandez replied Jul 17, 2011 to Owner called regarding a short sale. House is about to go to Auction.

8 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Christina Conrad

"plenty of time, treat the collectionn co like the bank, get your SS pack ready,and s…"

Maribella Hernandez replied Jul 17, 2011 to Owner called regarding a short sale. House is about to go to Auction.

8 Jul 19, 2011

"Are you saying the home was sold at auction? The sheriffs gave them notice to evict?…"

Maribella Hernandez replied Jul 17, 2011 to Short sale during Redeemption Period?

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by DIDA Hansen

"How many days until the sale? Time is of the essence, most banks  require a t leasrt…"

8 Jul 19, 2011

"This happened to 6 of my files in April, after 3 weeks in limbo and one house that w…"

Maribella Hernandez replied Jul 17, 2011 to BofA Equator - Internal Quality Review!!!

18 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Sean D. Elliott

"This happened to my files last week, and unfortunely one house with sale date got so…"

Maribella Hernandez replied Apr 20, 2011 to Anyone having problem with mysteriously deactivated files since April 7 system upgrade?

9 May 16, 2011
Reply by Alex M.

"Kelly, B of A is in my humble opinion the worst bank to work with. They do whatever…"

Maribella Hernandez replied Mar 4, 2011 to Short Sale Decline letter from B of A..talked to investor and he didn't decline short sale!

27 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Becky

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************