ALLAN ARTHUR's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"The Biggest challenge for the Bank is are the getting all they can for the property.…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Oct 16, 2011 to CHASE-ARMS LENGTH TRANSACTION

20 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by William Hampton

"You are Dead on Core Logic IS NOT your friend!"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Jul 31, 2011 to Why do banks think investors are scammers? Why? because of articles like this.

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Believe me Core Logic has an agenda!"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Jul 31, 2011 to Why do banks think investors are scammers? Why? because of articles like this.

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

""

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"  Simultaneous Escrows, with 2 different buyers, on the same property, without discl…"

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"The Initial Appraisal was High, How ever I complied with BofA INCREASED my LP at the…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Jun 19, 2011 to Is B of A giving pre-approved Short Sale pricing???

25 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Eric Mieles

"Again I would consult an attorney, making new "rules" on an agreements already signe…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Apr 3, 2011 to Arm's Length Transaction-Can Owner of Short Sale lease back?

22 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"We have a responsibility to disclose everything we know to the principles of the tra…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Apr 3, 2011 to Arm's Length Transaction-Can Owner of Short Sale lease back?

22 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I do not think that is so much the LAW, Freddie and Fannie (the illigit Twins) as we…"

22 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I agree with Justin, A qualified written request. Check the recorded documents somet…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Apr 3, 2011 to Wells Fargo is being unresonable!!

21 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Justin McClelland

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************