ALLAN ARTHUR's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"This is picking up some Good Steam. They are ripping off unsuspecting buyers by wavi…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Nov 5, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"This is what I believe is going on with the Fannie. I lost a SS listing to a fannie…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Nov 4, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"A new law probably not, a new lender overlay, that may be. If the lender create anot…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Nov 4, 2012 to New Law stating SHORT SALES as bad as FORECLOSURES?

10 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Catherine Smith

"Gabe, Do what is right, if you agreed get it done. Get it behind you life is too sho…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Apr 15, 2012 to Should I pay the negotiator fee?

73 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

"First of all, the fact that you mentioned  he is your friend, speaks volumes on how…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Apr 15, 2012 to Should I pay the negotiator fee?

73 Apr 17, 2012

"How much do the charge the investor per day to work a short sale on the behalf of th…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Apr 5, 2012 to If you could ask Bank of America one question, what would it be?

41 Apr 23, 2012

"Makes no rhyme or reason...what the banks are thinking except that they have been ba…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Dec 4, 2011 to BOA short sale-cash offer declined

15 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Lilibeth Rose

"opps! sorry for the misspelling"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Nov 6, 2011 to Any body dealing with American General/ Springleaf Financial?

1 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"Disclose Disclose Disclose The banks are becoming highly sensitve to Fraud. Their de…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Oct 16, 2011 to CHASE-ARMS LENGTH TRANSACTION

20 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by William Hampton

"You do not necessarly want to give them multiple offers, Have them in your file and…"

ALLAN ARTHUR replied Oct 16, 2011 to CHASE-ARMS LENGTH TRANSACTION

20 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by William Hampton

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************